The guys at Droid Life have struck again, and this time it’s not an upcoming Motorola device leak; It’s a new Froyo build for the Moto DROID. So far, everything we have been hearing about FRF84B (as it is known) is good. If you’ve been running test versions of Froyo on your DROID, why not let us know the differences (if any) you may notice? You can download the new build here (WARNING, Mega Upload *shudder*), and use the directions below. Good luck!
1. Download the FRF84B-Released.zip file to your SD card.
2. Open ROM Manager and choose “Install ROM from SD card.”
3. Navigate to the location you just downloaded the file to.
4. Tap on the file.
5. Check the box to create a backup in case something happens with the install.
6. No need to wipe data and cache if coming from another Froyo ROM.
7. Allow your phone to boot into recovery and work some magic.
8. First reboot could take a while so be patient.
Via Android Central