Android collectors, rejoice! The Android Series 2 from DYZ Plastic that has been teased for over a month now is going up for initial release tonight, with a second release tomorrow. If you’re looking to grab some, that means they’ll be sold out by, you guessed it, most likely tomorrow.
Dead Zebra will be selling the figures at 11pm EST tonight, for the night crowd, and 11am EST tomorrow, for the morning crowd. There is a one case limit per-household, with each case containing 16 figures. There’s a good chance you’ll get one of each figure in a case, but as quantities of special edition Androids vary, anything can happen. For more information on ordering, be sure to read the press release below, or hit up the Series 02 release information page.
LIMITED EDITION RELEASE GUIDE & FAQ
Limited edition releases are, not surprisingly, limited. This means that there are usually very few to go around, and this also means that not everyone will be able to get one. Here is some info and some tips to help increase your chances!
RELEASE DATE / TIME:
Sometimes specific release dates and times are posted before a release. Check in the news, blog, newsletter, twitter, etc for product specific release information. Other releases may be surprised, unannounced, or spread out over time.
In order to prevent over-ordering that results from delays in PayPal or Google Checkout payments, limited edition releases are restricted to Credit Card payments only. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. If you don’t have a credit card, some banks offer temporary credit card number generating services.
RELEASE DAY TIPS:
• Create an account and be logged in before the release, that way all of your address information will be pre-filled in and ready to go.
• When creating an account double check all of your address information!
• Make sure your billing AND mailing addresses are on file with your credit card company, If you attempt to ship to an address that the card issuer does not recognize your order may be denied and you might lose out! It is as simple as calling your card company via the number on the back and adding/checking addresses on your account.
• Have your credit card handy, for security reasons we do not store any card information with your account.
• Please pay attention to posted order limits, orders over these limits may be canceled completely.
• Items in your cart are not “yours” until your payment is processed and order completed.
• Make sure deadzebra.com is on your list of safe e-mail senders.
• If you successfully place an order, but do not receive a confirmation e-mail within a half hour, first check your junk e-mail folder. If it’s not there pleasecontact us with the name, e-mail and address used to place the order.
If you have placed an order and received an order confirmation, your order will be listed in our system as “Awaiting Fulfillment”. This means that we have your order information and are in the process of packing up the order! When we print the appropriate shipping labels and have the package ready for mailing, your order status will be updated to “Shipped”. Sometimes we ship the same day, but typically orders are processed in 2-3 days.
Large limited edition releases may take several days to ship due to high volume. Many Priority Mail and International packages will be assigned a tracking number. It can take several days for the tracking information to update in the US Postal Service system. Sometimes you’ll even get your package first! The tracking updates have nothing to do with us unfortunately, we can supply no more information than is available. International tracking, in particular, will often not update past the point of the final US-based sorting facility until it is delivered. Note: Due to excessive mail fraud and lost packages, we no longer ship to Malaysia.
HOPEFULLY SOME OF THIS INFO WILL HELP YOU SECURE YOUR ORDER! GOOD LUCK!