This isn’t the first time that we’ve seen the successor to Verizon’s LG Revolution. The LG Spectrum is yet another high-end device that’s headed for Verizon’s 4G LTE network, and with its big screen, fast processor, and interesting back-cover, the Spectrum is probably going to be a device on someone’s list.
Unfortunately, while we’ve got plenty of information regarding the physical characteristics of the device, we’re still missing the really important stuff: pricing and availability. But, let’s go over what we can:
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S3 processor
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 10.6mm thin
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display with 1280×720 resolution
- 1GB of RAM, 4GB of built-in storage and included 16GB microSD card
- 8MP rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video record capabilities; 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 3.0
- WiFi b/g/n
- HDMI, DLNA, WiFi-Direct
- 1830mAh battery
- Simultaneous voice and LTE data
- 10-device LTE hotspot
There’s no denying that the LG Spectrum has similar cousins on different networks, or entirely different markets, but it will be a welcomed addition to Verizon’s network nonetheless. Now we’ll just have to wait for that release date and pricing to come down the line.