There isn’t a better time to get your Android on than this holiday season. T-Mobile’s deals are doorbusters to be sure so if you don’t yet own a 4G Android device, now is the time. The sale starts this weekend on the 17th and 18th. All phones and select Mobile Broadband devices (including the LG G-Slate) can be purchased for zero dollars. What?! You do, however, need to jump through some hoops in the form of a mail-in rebate.
There are some restrictions though, qualifying customers include:
- New customers who activate on a qualified unlimited Value Plan and a two-year contract
- Single lines, Family Plans, Add-a-lines, Mobile Broadband, Small Business and Government lines
- Existing customers must migrate to a qualified unlimited Value Plan and a two-year contract renewal
- Existing customers on a Classic/Legacy rate plan must have at least 18 months of contract tenure
- Existing Value plan customers who currently don’t have an open EIP can qualify for the rebate