If you’re a new customer to Verizon, you can currently get the DROID RAZR MAXX for a reasonable fee of $150. Considering it’s not a high end phone anymore, but still a great phone, this is a good price. To make the deal sweeter, you can also take advantage of Verizon giving $40 bill credit for LTE phone purchases. Unfortunately, this doesn’t apply to returning customers with upgrades, which is sad.
Here are the full specs of the RAZR MAXX:
- 1.2GHz dual core TI OMAP 4430
- 1GB RAM
- 4.3″ qHD 540×960 Super AMOLED PenTile display
- 16GB internal storage, 16GB microSD included
- 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
- Massive 3300mAh battery
- 8.9mm thick
- World phone capabilities with next update
- Android 2.3.6 with 4.0 upgrade soon
- A locked bootloader with no unlock method!!!
As you can tell, a few of those specs are really aging. The screen isn’t great, isn’t HD, and has PenTile. The processor is aging fast, especially considering it has the same PowerVR SGX540 GPU in the Galaxy S and Nexus S that were released a year before the RAZR. However, the massive battery and 32GB total storage are pretty tempting specs. And again, they have locked bootlaoders that will probably never get unlocked, so beware.
If you’re interested in the deal and want to switch to Verizon, hit the source link below.