While most users are eagerly waiting for an update to Ice Cream Sandwich, and some even receiving them, HTC Thunderbolt users are getting an OTA update to fix a few bugs. The phone stays at 2.3.4. No complaints, of course. Any update is a good update, and shows HTC cares and is trying to improve this phone. And I applaud them for that.
The build is 2.11.605.19, and should roll out anytime. Just keep checking for updates if you don’t want to wait. The list of changes is here:
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
- Device now supports Cisco Any for better VPN functionality.
- Improved data connectivity.
- Improved device stability will decrease device resets.
- Improvements to default mail application allows Yahoo! Mail accounts to receive messages properly.
- Resolved issues with Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
- Incoming calls now display the correct state, when applicable.
Source: Android Police