We’re just hours away from Google’s biggest Android event of the year. Google I/O is set to kick off today with a live keynote, followed by several smaller presentations and seminars spread over three days. We’ve already put together an in-depth preview of what to expect, but we want to hear from the mouths of actual consumers. What do you want to see at the conference? Will a 7-inch tablet running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean satisfy your wishes, or are you looking for more? Let us know your wildest fantasies in the comments below.
1. Get tough with OEMs, carriers on timely update
2. A Google Voice Assistant that clearly beats Siri
3. Pay or partner with devs to get new, hot apps first
4. Chrome browser as system default
5. Clean up Play Store; set new minimum standards