The Samsung Galaxy S III is now available from T-Mobile today, marking the first of at least 5 US launches taking place over the next 30 days with Sprint, AT&T, Verizon and US Cellular all picking up the device.
With both Sprint and AT&T pre-orders delayed and T-Mobile’s own launch broken up into two separate groups, it’s clear that Samsung is going to have to work overtime to meet demand. If you’re looking to grab a Galaxy S III from T-Mobile, your best bet is doing so on T-Mobile.com, though we’ve heard early word that some models aren’t available for upgrade. Everything should be smooth over by the 27th, that includes both online orders as well T-Mobile-owned retail locations.
- National Retail Launches: Limited inventory at Walmart and Costco beginning June 21st at all locations
- T-Mobile.com June 21st: Pebble Blue in 16 and 32GB sizes, only Pebble Blue ships at launch, Marble White in 16GB and 32GB launch details are to-be-determined
- myT-Mobile.com: Target is june 27th for availability , pending inventory levels
- Telesales: Said to have “higher” levels of inventory
- Retail Store Availability: Select retail locations in the top 29 markets will launch as scheduled on June 21st, remaining retail and branded locations will launch on June 27th. We’ve got a complete list of stores available on our sister site, TmoNews.
You can see Joey’s unboxing of the Galaxy S III (Sprint edition) here, actually the devices are the same except for bloatware so the hardware will be exactly like the one you’ll find on T-Mobile.