DroidDog is always looking to expand, but to do so we need to make sure that we cover all the latest news. We’re looking for people with a passion for writing, and are fans of everything Android. If you could describe yourself with those two traits, then keep on reading.
What we’re looking for:
- People who love to write. This job is all writing, all the time so you have to really love writing and coming up with new and refreshing ways to say the same thing over and over.
- Previous writing experience is preferred, but not required. If you prove to be a good candidate, but don’t have too much experience with writing, we’ll try our best to help you along the way.
- Grammar and spelling. Y u want me to be good at this? You know why.
- Experience with WordPress is a big plus, but we have tutorials to help introduce it to you.
- Need to be able to find news in a timely manner. This means following some of the larger tech blogs along with the smaller ones to find news that can be posted on our site.
- We’re looking for writers to write on a daily shift, along with weekend writers. If you can’t write for us on a set, daily schedule, this may not be the right position. We understand the occasional conflict, but we’re looking for reliable individuals.
- We’re mostly looking for writers to cover either early morning, or evening/night shifts. Also looking for weekend writers.
- International writers are more than welcome, if not encouraged. The time change can be a great benefit.
- As of now, this is not a paid position. If you prove to be a good, consistent addition to the team, it could very well turn into one.
- Must be 16 or older.
To apply, start with a couple sentences describing yourself. Nothing elaborate, just a little something so we can get to know you better. Include two sample articles, or a link to some of your previous work. Check out some of the articles on the site if you need a little guidance to our style, and feel free to send any questions as well. We want you to voice yourself, show some personality in the writing. If we feel you’re a good candidate for the site, we’ll bring you on. Good luck, and we look forward to expanding the site with your help.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance!