Fingerprints have always been an issue for tablets, both with and without screen protectors. Today, 3M is trying to change that with the Natural View Fingerprint Fading Screen Protector. The shielding actually allows greasy fingerprints to gradually disappear over time.
Currently, the launch is limited to just the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. There’s no word on pricing or availability, but we expect the accessory to hit store shelves soon. Let’s just hope this innovative idea makes it’s way to the beautiful black-bezeled display of the Nexus 7.
- 3M™ Natural View Fingerprint Fading Screen Protector for Samsung™ Galaxy Tab™ 2 7.0″
- Fingerprints gradually disappear
- Unique 3M technology combines crystal clear high resolution image quality plus fingerprint reduction
- Surface stays cleaner and display requires less frequent cleaning
- Durable scratch-resistant protection
- Stay clean edges for longer lasting performance
- Dry application with online application tips available
- Front-facing camera protection without affecting picture quality
- Made in USA
- Limited on-year warranty