Looking for something to get excited about? Look no further. Madfinger Games has announced the Dead Trigger 1.1.0 update, and it looks absolutely incredible. They’re throwing in two new guns, two new melee weapons (how cool is that chainsaw?!), new environments, new zombies (I can tell those SWAT zombies will be a challenge), new items, and even casino slots. Do I know what the casino slots mean? No. Am I excited? You bet your bum!
The biggest feature is cloud backup and cross platform sync. The biggest issue I had with the game is that on my phone, tablet, and review unit, I’ve had to play new games. Also, I accidentally messed up my save on my main phone (where I put in quite a bit of time) and had to restart the entire thing. This will definitely help, and this is the first I’ve heard of such a solution being built into a mobile game. For a single dollar, this game and its new update are beyond fantastic and BEYOND worth it. Full changelog:
The new update brings more fun, more blood, more gadgets. From now on players can:
* experience personally four new savage weapons (including two melees): Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and Repeating rifle, a classic of the American West
* enjoy the new funny and handy gadget — the Head-Flator X100 enables to inflate the heads of zombies to XXL size and… Headshot!
* meet new zombie creatures — mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
* explore new fantastic environments — underground car park or secret research base institute
* try out new gadgets or get more money – reveal deadly survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
* visit Casino and try your luck with a slot machine
* and finally safe game data with cross platform cloud backup
This huge update brings Dead Trigger also to Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play!
And don’t forget, if you have a powerful enough phone, you can go ahead and enable Tegra 3 graphics effects on non-Tegra 3 devices. If you’ve done it before, the effects will probably disappear after the update. So use the guide again! They look and perform wonderfully on my Exynos Galaxy S II!