It’s the second night of a brand new feature, the “Daily Dog Park” where we bring you an end-of-day compilation of all the days hot stories, news, reviews, and more. So what was hot today?
- The Galaxy Nexus HSPA+ edition is back in stock at the Google Play store, after a short absence.
- Nexus 7 sales are delayed until further notice at Office Depot, so much for a possible launch tomorrow.
- Ice Cream Sandwich for the DROID RAZR: How’s it live up to the hype?
- T-Mobile announces the new myTouch and myTouch Q, made by Huawei. Anyone interested in a mid-range device launching with Gingerbread these days?
- Starbucks for Android updated, now includes PayPal support.
- Verizon Galaxy S III unboxing and impressions, does it beat the Galaxy Nexus as the “must have” Android device on Verizon’s network?
- Sprint’s says smartphone bans cause “collateral damage,” wants Apple and Samsung to duke it out elsewhere.
- CM9 Support for the Samsung Galaxy S III introduced for AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint variants, sorry Verizon owners.
- Galaxy Note Ice Cream Sandwich update day two, it comes with a few surprises.
That’s all for now, it’s not the full run-down of posts so be sure to check out all of today’s action only on DroidDog.com.