AirPlay is a proprietary streaming protocol, locked down to only work with Apple approved products (not Android), but that never stopped anyone. The RSA private key for AirPlay was extracted by a developer, which now allows third party apps to decrypt AirPlay streams. Meaning any non-Apple approved device can now use AirPlay.
This is where Android HIFI comes in. It’s an app that allows your Android device to become an AirPlay receiver. This app features:
- stream audio from AirPlay clients (iTunes, iOS, …)
- be able to adjust the delay, so that it is possible to play in sync with other AirPlay receivers, or sync with the video
- auto mute when there is an incoming call
- auto turn down the volume if your headset unplugged, or your Bluetooth device disconnected, to avoid noisy surprise
- run in the background as a service
If you want this ability, hit the source link!