The ZTE Blade III hasn’t even been announced by its manufacturer, yet a Finnish retailer has perhaps beat ZTE to the phone’s reveal. The retailer, Verkkokauppa.com, has released promotional images of the phone, along with a full spec sheet. The images show a curved, white design reminiscent of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Specs of the ZTE Blade III are:
- GSM frequencies: 900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G frequencies: 900/2100MHz
- CPU: 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon
- OS: Google Android OS 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Screen: 3.5.inch TFT capacitive touch, 56K colors, 480×800 resolution
- Camera: 5.0-megapixel (2592×1944), AF, LED flash, Geo-Tagging, video, front facing camera
- Memory: 200 MB internal flash, 512 MB RAM, microSD card slot
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), HSUPA, Wlan (b/g/n, Hotspot), Bluetooth v2.1 (A2DP-Bluetooth-stereo), microUSB v2.0
- Other: Internal GPS receiver, Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Calendar, Google Talk, FM-radio (RDS)
- Battery: Li-Ion
- Size: 115.1 x 57.9 x 10.9 mm
- Weight: 113 g
These specs are definitely not earth shattering, but ZTE is hoping that the handset’s design, along with the presence of Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box, will be enough to coax European buyers into dropping €199 for the device.
Overall it appears the phone is not far off from being released, so stay tuned to DroidDog for additional details on the ZTE Blade III at the IFA show in Berlin next week.