The leaked Jelly Bean build for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus LTE is now available as a flashable zip. Much easier than flashing to stock and having to update that way, right? The build is JRO03O, and is official straight from Verizon, even if it isn’t the finished product they will release.
Download the zip from here, this is the zip made by developer P3Droid. To install it, follow these instructions:
- Download the file from above onto your phone’s storage.
- Reboot into recovery and make a backup.
- Wipe data (factory reset) and cache.
- Then “install zip from sdcard” and find the file you just downloaded.
- Watch it install, reboot, and enjoy.
Remember, flashing your device may be dangerous and no one is responsible for any possible damages. Be safe.