Adobe Photoshop has been upgraded to offer:
• Higher resolution capabilities: Work on images up to 12 megapixels while maintaining the highest image quality.
• Two new languages: Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
• Two new Effects: Shred and Colorize
• Smoother animation and scrolling in the organizer, tutorial browser, and file picker
• New gesture to toggle 100% view and fit screen (three-finger tap)
• New pixel nudging mode for precise movements
• Various Bug fixes
The app is already getting positive feedback since it’s update today:
Chris - September 5, 2012
I was blown away by how fully featured this is for an android app. Works great too. Don’t let the short description and screen shots fool you, even though it looks simple it’s not. Each button expands and expands. Photoshop users will not be disappointed! And honestly a lot of the features reviewers are requesting are here. Maybe it got updated… Thank you adobe!!
Head over to the Google Play Store to update for free or purchase for $9.99.