Mobile game developer Rovio, creators of mega hit Angry Birds, has released an all new game from the Pig’s point of view. This wine-centric Angry Birds spin-off is available on Google Play for free in both a regular and HD (tablet-optimzed) variations. Rovio describes the game as the “ultimate flying, crawling, rolling, spinning, and crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!”.
Bad Piggies sees players take on the role of the mischievous green pigs from Angry Birds, building all manner of precarious vehicles in order to reach the end of the level, and steal some eggs along the way. The pig-focused gameplay has a lot in common with an earlier Rovio title, Amazing Alex. Players build contraptions, out of parts in a 2D grid, before taking them for a spin in the game world. Check out the source link below to download it today.
This new Rovio title features:
- 60 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
- 30 additional puzzles unlocked by three-starring levels!
- Free updates!
- 4 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
- Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting all the skulls!
- 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!