Well, the Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE news cycle just won’t stop with a new set of leaked docs acquired by Android Central showing off the device in full press shot glory as well as all the training materials you could want. If the Galaxy S III on Sprint is more phone than you care for, the Victory 4G LTE should fill a pretty nice niche on Sprint’s LTE network. So how about some solid specs:
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8960 processor
- 4″ WVGA TFT screen, 800 x 480
- 4GB internal memory
- 2100mAh battery
- 7 hours talk time, 9 hours standby time
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz
- 5.0 megapixel camera with 4x zoom
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- 4.8″ x 2.5″ x 0.5″
- Document says up to 1GB external MicroSD, we assume that’s a typo
With all the documentation headed for Sprint, we can’t ignore that the device has quad-band GSM support as well, meaning it could also end up on another network sometime down the road as well. Still no concrete date for release inside the 26 pages of leaked material, but we’re still planning on seeing the Victory launch sometime in September.
Hit the Android Central link for the full 26 page gallery.