Motorola is just not releasing a soak test for the Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Motorola Atrix 2. Yes, when Samsung is already rolling out Jelly Bean to the S III, this phone is only in the process of testing the Ice Cream Sandwich update. Ridiculously late, Motorola, but better than never. This is the message select users are getting:
Thanks for signing up for the Atrix 2 software test. Our apologies for the delay in starting this test! The software will begin to be pushed out later this afternoon; however, it may take several hours for all targeted devices to receive the update.
We’re eager to hear your feedback. Please share your experience on the private community provided, and via the survey I will send out after you’ve had some time to work with the software.
To ensure we hear you, please follow these guidelines:
- Please post all your feedback in our private community (link below). This also where you’ll find help during the soak.
- Please do not call or contact Motorola, AT&T or your carrier support for help during the soak. Those teams are not yet ready to support this software.
- I’m not able to check private messages on the forums during soaks, so if you need immediate help that’s not a good route to take. Post in the community instead.
- If you have any problems accessing the private community, please click here for help.
- Please do not post questions publicly, on our site or elsewhere.
Please start your visit to the private community here. You’ll find additional important information in the Welcome message as soon as you sign in. (Note that you will not be able to post in the public communities during the soak test.)
Thanks so much for your participation! We really appreciate your time and insights.
If you signed up for soak tests, you might be getting yours soon. Enjoy it guys!