The Pantech Element isn’t the only Pantech receiving an Ice Cream Sandwich update today. The Pantech Burst joins in for dessert with its own update. Unfortunately, it too is not an OTA and requires a Windows PC to install. However, it’s still a good update that should make a lot of Burst owners happy. Here’s a changelog:
New User Features
- Enhanced Home screen canvas switcher edit functionality(In the preview of home screen panels, users can change a main home screen panel).
- Enhanced Multitasking and Notifications functionality.
- Enhanced User Interface : Virtual buttons in System bar, contextual options in Action Bar.
- Support for Face Unlock.
- Improved text input and spell-checking (Android keyboard)
- Control over Network data and Powerful web browsing
- New! Self mode and Panorama capture mode in camera.
- New! Time-Lapse recording function in video camera.
- Improved user interface design with GL library.
- Support for Native Sync of AT&T Address Book.
- Improved lock screen.
- Improved Quick Settings and Detail Settings.
- Additional Improvement UI interfaces.
Do you have a Pantech Burst? Tell us how this update goes!