If you bought a Pantech Element from AT&T, today will be a good day for you. Your tablet will be updated to Ice Cream Sandwich today! Pantech is rolling out the update today, and it can be downloaded from their website, just click here. You’ll need a Windows PC to flash the update though, it won’t be an OTA sadly. Still, it’s a good update, and I hope all of you Element owners find a way to flash it. If you do, tell us how it goes in the comments. For now, here’s a changelog:
New User Features
- Enhanced Home screen canvas switcher edit functionality(In the preview of home screen panels, users can change a main home screen panel).
- Enhanced Multitasking and Notifications functionality.
- Enhanced User Interface : Virtual buttons in System bar, contextual options in Action Bar.
- Improved text input and spell-checking (Android keyboard)
- Control over Network data and Powerful web browsing
- New! Self mode and Panorama capture mode in camera.
- New! Time-Lapse recording function in video camera.
- Improved user interface design with GL library.
- Support for Native Sync of AT&T Address Book.
- Improved lock screen.
- Improved Quick Settings and Detail Settings.
- Additional Improvement UI interfaces.