Apple fires and Samsung fires back. It’s the same old routine and it doesn’t look like either side are going to stop anytime soon. In this latest assault, Apple has asked that the court include 6 new devices in its lawsuit against Samsung. These devices include:
- The Samsung Galaxy SIII running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (Apple says that this new version of Android wasn’t included in the devices reviewed by Apple’s counsel and therefore should be included)
- The Samsung Galaxy Note II
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 WiFi (It has been recently upgraded from Android 3.0 Honeycomb to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (which was released to many carriers on November 9th running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)
- The Samsung Rugby Pro
- The Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini (which has yet to be officially released in the U.S., but is available for purchase via sites like Amazon.com)
This new list of devices will most likely be approved seeing as how Samsung’s addition of the iPad Mini, 5th generation iPod Touch, and 4th Generation iPad were all approved. What makes this whole situation even more silly is how both Samsung and Apple decide to pick a fight with each other on a holiday weekend; a weekend where we’re all supposed to be grateful and thankful. Of course it’ll take more than the happy holidays to keep these two from battling it out. This case will not take place until March 2014, so until then we’ll keep you posted.