Every since Android 4.2 was released, developers have been rushing to integrate lockscreen widgets into their apps. From HD Widgets to Falcon, we’ve seen a lot of new support. Today, Plume released an update with lockscreen widgets. Plume is my favorite Twitter client, so I’m very happy about this.
Aside from the (old and a bit outdated) widget, there are also a few new improvements in the app itself. Here’s a quick list:
- add a lockscreen widget on Android 4.2
- fix the widget context on Android 4.2
- fix the display of the DM recipient
- fix Facebook timeline not updating in some case
- fix unread list item appearing multiple times
- improve the picture cache coherence
- make Halloween notification sound available all the time
Grab the update from the Play Store link, or if you haven’t tried Plume, download the app and give it a spin. It’s free, so it can’t hurt you. And if you want to support them, there is a premium version for $5 without ads.