Samsung had announced that their international Samsung Galaxy SIII is starting to receive the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update. Samsung Tomorrow released a video detailing many of the new features that would come with the Premium Suite included with the Jelly Bean update.
However, we weren’t able to see all of the new features that the Samsung Premium Suite had to offer because there were too many to consolidate into one video. Samsung Tomorrow released part one in order to satisfy our curiosity, and now they’ve released part two to give us the full preview of what we can expect.
Here is a list of features included in part two of the video:
- Paper Artist: You now have a variety of tools that you can use to edit your “boring” photos.
- Camera, Low Light Shot: If you have to take a photo in the dark, but you lack a flash, you don’t have to worry because the Samsung Galaxy SIII’s improved Jelly Bean camera will reduce noise and provide bright, clear photos.
- Camera, Best Face: The new and improved Jelly Bean camera has a ‘Best Face’ feature that makes taking group pictures much easier. It takes 5 consecutive pictures and lets you choose the best face for each person in the shot.
New Features & Better Accessibility
- Easy Mode: Premium Suite places the 5 most frequently used widgets on the desktop of your Samsung Galaxy SIII. This is mainly for newbies who aren’t familiar with the smartphone.
- Sound Balance: You can adjust the sound balance of your earphones on each side.
- Setup Wizard: The set-up wizard offers an accessibility option for the convenience of those who are disabled.
- Camera Easy Snap: The camera detection mode now speaks to you when it detects a face (or multiple faces), when the shutter is about to click, and when you access the gallery.
That sums up all of the new features you can look forward to in the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update. The one feature I found weird was the Camera, Low Light Shot feature. Why wouldn’t you have flash in a dark area? It comes with the Samsung Galaxy SIII. Unless they’re talking about future Samsung phones without flash (which would be a terrible idea), or taking an incognito shot of an object or a person (which would make you a stalker). Nonetheless, it’s still a nice feature to have. Are you looking forward to having Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on your Samsung Galaxy SIII? Which feature are you looking forward to the most?