Sprint is gracing seven more markets with LTE, one of the biggest areas being the Chicago metro area. There was already LTE surrounding that area, but Sprint has expanded it to cover the entire place. These markets are also benefiting from Sprint’s efforts to expand their LTE network:
- Indianapolis/Carmel, Ind.
- Santa Rosa/Petaluma, Calif.
- Vallejo/Fairfield, Calif.
- Southern Puerto Rico (including Ponce, Coamo and Guayama)
- York/Hanover, Pa.
- Franklin County, Pa.
- Sprint also enhanced 4G LTE coverage around Shenandoah County, Va., and introduced 4G LTE to the neighboring Page County, Va.
With LTE in more places and unlimited data available (unlike the two top carriers), Sprint has a recipe for success. Throw in the Clearwire buyout, and Sprint might just grow faster than people expect them to. We can hope.