Swiftkey has just released the 3.1 update for its extremely popular keyboard, and it offers a few nice features to hold you over until the release of Swiftkey Flow.
Swiftkey 3 is the #1 keyboard in Google Play. It has over 1 1/2 million sales and is the #1 selling app in 38 countries. It’s a very intuitive keyboard that just knows what you want to type. It learns how you type overtime and eventually it’ll be able to guess what you want to type with just a single letter.
Here is the Swiftkey 3.1 changelog:
- New Berry theme
- New languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Georgian, Hindi, Hinglish, Irish, Macedonian, Spanish (Latin America) and Tagalog
- Split keyboard for normal-sized devices
- Improved language pack downloads
- Improvements in key layouts on some keyboards
- Fixes for some force close issues
Swiftkey 3 normally sells for $3.99, but at the moment it’s going for $1.99 thanks to Google’s Holiday app sale. So if you were thinking about trying this keyboard out, stop thinking and go for it.