Cruzerlite is a well known manufacturer of quality TPU cases for our mobile devices. We have the opportunity to review a few of them over the next several days for some of our Samsung Galaxy devices. Today, we’re reviewing the Cruzerlite Spi-Force Case for the Samsung Galaxy Note II. Here are some quick notes on case:
- Good fit for the Note II
- All ports accessible with the case on, huge plus
- Shock absorbant
- Scratch resistant
- Kick Stand!
- Offers things to grab onto for people with smaller hands
Cons (not really any big cons):
- It’s not a slim case, but it’s not advertised as one. Just don’t be surprised
- A little difficult to get on an off the device. Not as easy as other TPU cases
- Wish the black part of the case came in more colors. It would be cool to be able to mix and match since it’s two parts.
So there you have it. The Spi-Force case for the Galaxy Note II is another great case from Cruzerlite. Check out the video review below. You can pick it up from Cruzerlite.com or their Amazon store for $19.90. It’s definitely not a cheap TPU case, but sometimes you get what you pay for. Let us know what you think of the case, if you have one, or plan on getting one. We really appreciate your comments!