The HTC M7 leaks just keep on coming. ETrade Supply is now selling the OEM housing and cover for the HTC M7 for $57.89.
The front of the housing is made up of aluminum alloy. The back of the housing very much resembles the DROID DNA, but it lacks the metal ring around the camera. The inside of the HTC M7 housing also lacks a rubber gasket, so that means it’s not as water resistant as the DROID DNA.
Here are the specs for the HTC M7:
- 4.7-inch 1080p 468ppi SoLux display
- Quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm APQ8064 processor
- 32GB internal memory (no expandable storage)
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP rear-facing camera
- 2MP front-facing camera (capable of 1080p video capture)
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Sense 5
- Beats Audio
- 2,300 mAh battery
- IR Port
We’re only a month away from seeing the official unveiling of the HTC M7. HTC is said to be holding its own press conference for the HTC M7 on February 19th, but if that’s not true, we’ll see it debut a week later at the MWC.