The HTC M7 has been very popular with leaks in the past week, and now here comes that many of you will want to hear.
Apparently the HTC M7 will not be a carrier exclusive device and will be making its way to 3 of the major carriers: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, and Sprint.
However, there have been no sources pointing to the T-Mobile receiving the device, but things may change within the next month or so.
Here are the specs you can expect to see in the HTC M7:
- 4.7-inch 1080p 468ppi SoLux display
- Quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm APQ8064 processor
- 32GB internal memory (no expandable storage)
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP rear-facing camera
- 2MP front-facing camera (capable of 1080p video capture)
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Sense 5
- Beats Audio
- 2,300 mAh battery
- IR Port (universal remote control capabilities)
The multi-carrier availability should go a long way in helping HTC regain its profits. The HTC M7 is supposed to launch sometime this quarter, so most likely in March after it gets announced at MWC in February.
Will you be getting the HTC M7?