Hyundai has released its own tablet, dubbed the Hyundai T7, and it bears a striking resemblance to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.
The Hyundai T7 is a budget-friendly tablet that will only cost you $165.99, and judging from the specs of the device, it’s a steal.
Here’s what you can expect from the Hyundai T7:
- 7-inch 1280 x 800 resolution IPS display
- 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos 4412 Cortex A9 processor
- Mali-400 GPU
- 8GB internal storage with a microSD card slot for expandable storage
- 1GB RAM
- 2MP rear-facing camera
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
You can order the Hyundai T7 from Panda Will right now.
Will you be picking up the Hyundai T7?