Two weeks ago, I didn’t even know CruzerLite Nexus 7 cases existed. I’ll be honest I wasn’t really looking for a new case for the Nexus 7 so I’m not surprised I never noticed, but then someone tweeted about how much they loved their Nexus 7 CruzerLite case. Once I found out about them, I was super excited to try the case on for size on my personal Nexus 7. I know CruzerLite puts a lot of thought into the design of their cases, and I knew I would love me some Android Andy on the back of my tablet. So, today I present to you my review of the green Androidified A2 TPU case for the Nexus 7. Here are a few thoughts I thought I should reiterate from the video:
- Great fit for the Nexus 7
- All ports are accessible with the case on. It wouldn’t have my recommendation if this wasn’t the case.
- Shock absorbent
- Scratch resistant
- Android Andy!
- Looks awesome. It’s fun to add a little color to the drab gray Nexus 7 back.
- Doesn’t add excessive bulk. The device still feels great in the hand.
- As you can tell in the video, I just pulled the case out and demonstrated it to you without using it much. My only con would be that the glossy parts of the case back show fingerprints pretty heavily. I think it has something to do with it being glossy and the device having a dark back underneath. I haven’t noticed this issue with the Androidified cases on white devices.
So, as I state in the video, I give this case a thumbs up and I highly recommend this case to someone who isn’t looking for a portfolio style case for their tablet. The case will absolutely add a little protection while not adding too much to the size of the tablet. Be sure to check out the video review below to see how the case will look on your device. You can pick up this case at Cruzerlite.com or CruzerLite’s Amazon store and will set you back $19.90. It comes in lots of different colors so you’ll definitely be able to find one that you’ll really like. Let me know if you have any questions about it and I’ll do my best to answer them. Also, let us know if you have this case, are thinking about getting it, or think it sucks. Thanks for commenting!