Today we’re reviewing the CruzerLite Androidified Clone Army TPU case for the Galaxy S III. I personally think the Clone Army cases look the coolest out of the Androidified cases. I would call myself sort of a minimalist, definitely not extreme, but I like to keep things simple. The clone army cases offer a simple repeating Android Andy design that at first glance you my not notice so I think it’s kind of a cleaner, maybe more professional look than the A2 cases we’ve recent reviewed. Not that I have anything against sporting a giant Android Andy, I just think I like the look of lots of little Android Andys better.
- Excellent fit for the Galaxy S III
- As you can see in the video, all buttons and ports easily accessible which is essential.
- Shock absorbent
- Scratch resistant
- Android Andys! Plural!
- Looks awesome. I love the translucent green on the white S III. I liked it on the Note II and I like it again here. The cases come in lots of different colors and I’d be willing to bet money other colors would look rad on your white device.
- Doesn’t add excessive bulk. The device still feels great in the hand.
- As I stated in the video, we noticed it gathering pocket lint between the case and the device. I’m interested to hear what other people have to say about this. If others are having this issue. I’ve used lots of TPU cases, but this is the first translucent case on a white device that I’ve personally used. The other cases we’ve reviewed were on my wife’s personal Note II, and she hasn’t experienced this issue. I’ve used TPU cases before and never had this issue, but I also haven’t had a translucent case on a white device before. So, could just be my new jeans. Could be the texture of the case. Could be a whole gambit of things. A small con, take it or leave it.
So, as I state in the video, I give this case a thumbs up and I highly recommend this case for the S III. The case will absolutely add a little protection while not adding too much to the size of the device. Be sure to check out the video review below to see how the case will look on your device. You can pick up this case at CruzerLite.com or CruzerLite’s Amazon store and costs $12.90. It comes in lots of different colors and fits all the S III variants so you’ll definitely be able to find one that you’ll really like. Let me know if you have any questions about it and I’ll do my best to answer them. Also, let us know if you have this case, are thinking about getting it, or think it sucks. Thanks for commenting!