According to HTC Source, the HTC M7 will launch on all 4 major carriers in the U.S. This is the first time since the HTC Tilt 2 that HTC has done this.
The HTC M7 will initially launch on AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile, but apparently the Verizon Wireless launch date has been delayed. There isn’t any specific reason as to why the Verizon Wireless launch date has been delayed, but it most likely has to do with the close resemblance between the HTC M7 and HTC Droid DNA.
The HTC M7 is rumored to launch on March 8th in Europe, so it’s most likely that the U.S. variants of the device will launch sometime shortly after.
All of the details will most likely be revealed at HTC’s press event on February 19th.
Specs for the HTC M7:
- 4.7-inch 1080p 468ppi SoLux display
- Quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm APQ8064 processor
- 32GB internal memory (no expandable storage)
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP rear-facing camera
- 2MP front-facing camera (capable of 1080p video capture)
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Sense 5
- Beats Audio
- 2,300 mAh battery
- IR Port (universal remote control capabilities)