HTC released a teaser image of its own. The teaser image says, “Alive Soon” and is a picture of a heart stretched across a motherboard. Even though it’s just a teaser, it’s pretty obvious that the product they’re teasing is the HTC M7.
So needless to say, a teaser isn’t exactly necessary for the HTC M7 anymore. We’ll be hearing all about the HTC M7 come February 19th.
HTC M7 specs:
- 4.7-inch 1080p 468ppi SoLux display
- Quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm APQ8064 processor
- 32GB internal memory (no expandable storage)
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP rear-facing camera (new camera technology)
- 2MP front-facing camera (capable of 1080p video capture)
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Sense 5
- Beats Audio
- 2,300 mAh battery
- IR Port (universal remote control capabilities)
Hopefully all of this hype will help HTC generate a lot of sales for the HTC M7. It’s going to need the HTC M7 to be a success in order to dig itself out of its financial rut.