The other day I was looking at some of the XDA threads dealing with the Nexus 7 and I came across a user with a cool looking case. I’ve had my portfolio-style case for a while now and even though it’s served me well, I started thinking about what other cases are out there now for the Nexus 7. I started researching and came across the MiniSuit Nexus 7 bluetooth keyboard and case, thinking this could be the new case for my beloved Nexus 7 device.
You can see my review below, but let me give you a couple quick pros and cons on the case.
- Easily syncs via bluetooth
- Sleek looking with strong Aluminum color accents
- Sturdy keyboard
- Slim case design that mimics the Nexus 7
- Long time between charges (55 hours uninterrupted use and 60 days standby time.)
- Keyboard is not built into the case. It only serves as one half of the case, with the Nexus 7 itself being the other half.
- Long charging time (4-5 hours to charge the keyboard)
- No tab key on the keyboard
Despite the few drawbacks mentioned, I see no reason not to purchase this case. If you are looking for a small keyboard to take with you during your travels, the MiniSuit Nexus 7 keyboard is a great option. You can purchase the keyboard here