Swype continues to get better with every update, and it happens that there is a new update today. Though the update isn’t anything major, it will improve your typing experience. It includes some Smart Editor improvements and fixes a bunch of bugs. You should get the update within three days as an OTA, so give it a while before thinking something is broken. Here is a full changelog:
- Implemented a number of Smart Editor improvements and resolved some compatibility issues
- Improved keyboard launch responsiveness in web browsers
- Advanced Language Models improved for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Korean
- Improved logic surrounding Language Downloads
- S-Note: Resolved some instances where text would be duplicated
- Plus many more bug fixes and overall enhancements!
- S-Note: Edit gestures and edit buttons may not work correctly in this app with certain tablets
- French: Delete key is inconsistent for words that begin with contractions
- Polaris Office: Sometimes after swyping, the word choice list displays incorrectly.
If you want to get the Swype beta for yourself, hit the source link and get downloading!