Google Keep is a note taking service by Google that uses the Google Drive URL. It went live once before, but was immediately taken down. I guess it wasn’t the right day for the launch. However, it’s live once again!
Hopefully it won’t get taken down again, but it’s always a possibility!
The companion Android app also went live, so hit the source link to download it! Always great to have it around
in case it disappears. And enjoy using Google Keep to take all sorts of notes to keep your life more organized! We’ll bring you more news as it comes along!
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and recall it easily wherever you are. Create a checklist, enter a voice note or snap a photo and annotate it. Everything you add is instantly available on all your devices – desktop and mobile.
With Google Keep you can:
• Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
• Have voice notes transcribed automatically
• Use homescreen widgets to capture thoughts quickly
• Color-code your notes to help find them later
• Swipe to archive things you no longer need
• Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
• Use your notes from anywhere – they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at http://drive.google.com/keep
Update: Google has officially announced Google Keep on their blog! No more fear of it being taken down, go on and use it knowing it isn’t going anywhere. We hope.