HTC has just dropped a press release letting the nation know the HTC One is now available online and in some retail stores today. So where can you grab the One if you must have it today? Good question, here’s the answer:
- AT&T: Online and in stores with 32GB of internal memory for $199, 64GB AT&T exclusive model selling for $299, two-year agreements required for both
- Sprint: Online and in stores with 32GB of memory for $199
- Nation-wide Retailers offering the HTC One include Best Buy, Radio Shack, Walmart, Target, Amazon.com, Costco, Car Toys, Sam’s Club, HSN.com and HTC.com.
- T-Mobile: Pre-order begins this morning with 32GB of memory for $99 down and 24 monthly payments of $20.
- The Black color variant of the One will be available “in the coming weeks” in 32GB sizing at both AT&T and Sprint.
The highly anticipated and award-winning HTC One strives to reinvent the mobile experience with its full-metal, zero-gap unibody design; a re-imagined home screen with HTC BlinkFeed; a breakthrough camera that shoots hi-res images that come to life with HTC Zoe; and is the first phone with dual front-facing stereo speakers with HTC BoomSound.
The One spots a Super-LCD 3 display of 4.7″ at 1080p 1920×1080 resolution, quad-core Qualcomm 600 1.7GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, 2300mAh battery, FM radio, NFC and 32GB/64GB storage options.