Update: Thank you to everyone who registered and thank you to our winner who has already been contacted!
As promised, we’re giving away, thanks to a great partner at AT&T, one HTC One device. This time around we’re doing something a little more unique, as in we aren’t just going to select a comment at random. So here’s what we are asking:
Tell us in 20 words or less your favorite feature on the HTC One and what you want to use it for. That’s it, it’s just that simple. Twenty words, and yes, we’re asking for full sentences here! At the end of the contest one week from today, or Friday night at 11:59pm the contest will close and the DroidDog.com staff will pick the very best post and contact the winner.
It’s really that simple, and it’s not the only contest we have in store so if you don’t win this time around, you may win next time so stay tuned!
- Contest entries will be accepted until Friday, May 17th at 11:59pm
How to enter:
- Leave a comment, in 20 words or less, your favorite feature on the HTC One and what you want to use it for.
- The winner must be 18 years or older and reside in the United States
- The winner will be contacted via your address provided by their livefyre account or email address left inside your response
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- DroidDog reserves the right to disqualify anyone from this contest for any reason at our sole discretion
- By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to the full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these rules and sponsors decisions, which are final and binding
- We will attempt to notify winners within two days of the end of the drawing, winner has up to 3 days to respond to the notification. Upon expiration of 72 hour period, we will pick another winner.
- By participating in these sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless the sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employes and agents from or against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the sweepstakes.